The Wikimedia Foundation 2010–11 annual report covers the fiscal year of July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011. Now in its fourth edition, the Foundation's annual report expresses 'how the world tells its story' through the incredible work of our multilingual projects, and describes the priorities, challenges, and achievements within our movement. The report also highlights the world-wide celebrations of Wikipedia 10.
The report can be read in PDF format, or you can access a wiki-based version where you can collaborate in the translation of the report or add your comments and feedback.
- Wikimedia's main project focus areas through 2015
- Wikimania 2010 in Gdansk, Poland
- The Arab Spring on Wikipedia
- Wikipedia 10
- Engineering and product developments
- 2010/11 annual giving campaign and contributors
Download the 2010–2011 Annual Report:
- PDF screen-reading, 72 dpi landscape version (5.6 MB)
- PDF single-page view, 300 dpi portrait version (40 MB)
Translated summary versions of the report (which contain the introductory letter, financials, contributors, and other core information) can be found below. Click on thumbnails for PDFs, or follow the links below for access to wiki versions:
The Wikimedia Foundation 2009–10 annual report covers the fiscal year of July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010 with a look-ahead to the 10–11 fiscal year and towards long-term strategic planning goals. Our third annual report is inspired by the Wikimedia vision statement, "Imagine a world..."
Download the 2009–2010 Annual Report:
- PDF screen-reading, 72 dpi landscape version (5.3 MB)
- PDF single-page view, 300 dpi portrait version (40.8 MB)
The 2008–2009 Wikimedia Foundation Annual Report covers the activities of the Foundation in the 2008–09 fiscal year with a look-ahead to the next.
Download the 2008–2009 Annual Report:
Download the 2007-2008 Annual Report:
- We publish detailed financial reports that include audited financial statements and our annual plan for each fiscal year.
- Local chapters publish their own reports; please view the respective chapter web pages or the reports overview on Meta for more information.
- Organizational information: