From the Wikimedia Foundation
(Redirected from Resolution Insurance)
|This resolution creating the Insurance committee was approved by voice vote on 14 January 2006.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of a committee for obtaining "cyber insurance", the "cyber insurance working group".
- The committee shall initially consist of the Michael Davis, Angela Beesley, Jimmy Wales, and Danny Wool.
- The Board authorizes the cyber insurance working group to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to prepare the application for cyber insurance
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January 2006 with the designation of a chairperson and an initial report to the board on the status of the application.
- The Board directs cyber insurance working group to formally report back by 11 February 2006.
Approved by voice vote of all board members 14 January 2006