From the Wikimedia Foundation
Revision as of 21:31, 29 May 2008 by Ainali (Thanks, everything seems to be correct.)
Thanks for being here! This wiki does not exactly follow the same rules as the other Wikimedia projects, since it is not open to all for editing, and in case of disagreement, the organ of decision will be the Board. A rule of thumb however is that if we gave you access, that means we trust you. So please, do not be shy in editing this site. There is ample work for everyone :-)
- A leading page to consider is the site map.
- All organisational pages may be found in the special category.
- For those willing to help with translation, please see m:Translation requests, specially its subpages /WMF, /WMFNews and sometimes /quick translation.
- If you feel in the chatting mood, please join the Babel tower.
- More about this wiki...
- As secretary of Wikimedia Sverige, you might find these pages useful. :-)
- Cbrown1023 talk 20:49, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, everything seems to be correct. /Ainali 21:31, 29 May 2008 (UTC)