What we offer
"Wikipedia works because there's this unspoken light inside all of us that comes from the desire to help educate, to help share knowledge." —Susan Hewitt, Wikipedia Editor
"Working for the Foundation is like I come and hang out with my tribe every day."
"It’s really nice to feel like my input matters and what I believe in matters."
- Top 10 reasons to work for the Wikimedia Foundation
1. Influence hundreds of millions of readers all over the globe.
2. Work with super smart, passionate people.
3. Support the 5th-most visited web properties in the world.
4. Collaborate in an open, transparent environment.
5. Innovate solutions to problems that impact millions of people.
6. Do work that actually makes the world a better place.
7. Work in small teams on huge and important projects.
8. Interact with a global community with diverse cultures.
9. Be ahead of technological trends.
10. Work in a cool downtown San Francisco location.