From the Wikimedia Foundation
Revision as of 00:27, 4 February 2012 by MZMcBride
The secretary is a board member.
The duties of the secretary are to
- Maintain all board records and ensure their accuracy and safety
- Review board minutes (which implies assisting to all board meeting)
- Ensure that all notices are duly given in accordance with the provisions of these Bylaws or as required by law;
- Perform all duties of the office of the Executive Secretary and such other duties as may be assigned by the Chair or the Board of Trustees.
- Assume responsibilities of the chair in the absence of the board chair and vice chair