From the Wikimedia Foundation
|This resolution creating the 2006 Audit committee was approved by voice vote on 14 January 2006. Resolution:Auditor selection on 19 April 2006 selected the auditing firm recommended by the committee. Resolution:Audit Committee Jan07 on 12–14 January 2007 recreated the audit committee.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of an audit committee
- The committee shall initially consist of the President, Treasurer, Secretary, and outside counsel Brad Patrick.
- The Board authorizes the audit committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to prepare for external audit
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January 2006 with the designation of a chairperson
- The Board directs audit committee to formally report back by 11 February 2006.
Second resolution on this topic
- The Board authorizes and directs the audit committee to take actions necessary to obtain Directors and Officer's Insurance
- The Board directs the audit committee to formally report back by 11 February 2006.
Board approves by voice vote.