Resolution:Chapters committee creation
|This resolution creating the Chapters committee was approved by unanimous vote on 04 February 2006. The chapters committee was originally approved by Resolution:Chapters committee.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of a committee for chapter coordination, as described on the Chapters committee page on the Internal wiki.
- The Chapters Committee will be initially composed of the following people, referred to as "members":
- And of the following people, referred to as "advisors"
- The Committee will meet on a regular basis to be determined at its first meeting.
- The Head of the Committee will be appointed by the members of the committee at its first meeting
- The Chapters committee is invited to add new members to the original group listed above, to be approved by the board at next report.
- The Chapters committee will report to the board as planned on February 11th (see: Chapters committee resolution). The report will feature the committees rules of procedure, new members, Head of committee and proposed area of delegation.
All Board members voted in favor by 4 February 2006.