Thanks for being here! This wiki does not exactly follow the same rules as the other Wikimedia projects, since it is not open to all for editing, and in case of disagreement, the organ of decision will be the Board. A rule of thumb however is that if we gave you access, that means we trust you. So please, do not be shy in editing this site. There is ample work for everyone :-)
- All organizational pages may be found in the special category.
- For those willing to help with translation, please see m:Translation requests, specially its subpages /WMF, /WMFNews and sometimes /quick translation.
- Please watch for feedback on Meta-Wiki and start discussions there.
- More about this wiki...
Killiondude 00:07, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
Ana Sayfa (Main Page)
- I opened the Turkish Main Page. Sercan.ergün did not break me and he was translated. Is there a error? Emperyan-message/ileti-WMTR 21:01, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
- I can't comment on the translation but I don't see any errors. Thank you for publishing it. :-) PeterSymonds 21:18, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I'm working on cleaning up this wiki a bit. I've proposed the following pages for deletion. I'm notifying you as you're listed in the page history. Without objection, the pages listed below will be deleted in about a month. Thanks for all of your work here. --MZMcBride (talk) 05:16, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Apology for removal of admin rights
PeterSymonds, I'm sorry for the abrupt removal of admin rights on this wiki, which wasn't announced in advance. We've been talking internally for a while about making the governance structure of this wiki more clear, i.e., decisions regarding content and practices in this wiki are ultimately up to WMF staff. There may be projects during which it makes sense to assign temporary adminship to volunteers, as well, but we wanted to start with a clear separation of roles and responsibilities.
I apologize, though, for the hasty implementation of this decision! I didn't intend to express any disrespect or distrust. On the contrary, I'm very grateful for all the work you and other volunteers have done on the Wikimedia Foundation wiki over the years, and I hope you won't be too discouraged by this experience. I'll be posting an update about the next steps for wikimediafoundation.org on the wikimedia-l mailing list soon.