User talk:Slaporte (WMF)
Thanks for being here! This wiki does not exactly follow the same rules as the other Wikimedia projects, since it is not open to all for editing, and in case of disagreement, the organ of decision will be the Board. A rule of thumb however is that if we gave you access, that means we trust you. So please, do not be shy in editing this site. There is ample work for everyone :-)
- Please create your userpage with a short biography and other introductory information about yourself and the work you do. (Feel free to look at other user pages for examples.)
- All organizational pages may be found in the special category.
- For those willing to help with translation, please see m:Translation requests, and in particular the Foundation subpage /WMF.
- Please watch for feedback on Meta-Wiki and start discussions there.
- More about this wiki...
Hi, thanks for uploading this file, its pretty neat! Could you add a copyright tag to this file? Also, if it is released under a free license, can it get uploaded to commons instead? That way it can be included in all projects. Thanks again, Legoktm (talk) 03:53, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
- Bump? Legoktm (talk) 17:53, 19 September 2013 (UTC)
- I guess it would depend on Florida law as to who owns the copyright. Stephen, do you know if anyone has researched the copyright status of official documents such as these articles of incorporation under Florida law? Or do you know who might be able to? :-) --MZMcBride (talk) 21:55, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
- Hello MZ, it will be covered in the documents from the November 2013 Board Meeting. Best, Slaporte (WMF) (talk) 21:18, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Resolution:Alice Wiegand Reappointment for 2015 says that Alice is re-appointed for a two-year term, beginning January 1, 2015 and ending December 31, 2017. That date range is three years, not two. Something is wrong here. --MZMcBride (talk) 22:28, 27 January 2016 (UTC)
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)