- All organizational pages may be found in the special category.
- For those willing to help with translation, please see m:Translation requests, specially its subpages /WMF, /WMFNews and sometimes /quick translation.
- Please watch for feedback on Meta-Wiki and start discussions there.
- More about this wiki...
Sj 22:00, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello. Not to be crass, but Thank You/en currently looks very ugly. It's all text and it's centered kind of sloppily. Would you have any objection to someone cleaning it up a bit? (This kind of assumes that page text isn't already within some kind of pretty wrapper, but it doesn't seem to be.) --MZMcBride 01:09, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
- NO MAX! That thank you page has been tested, and double tested, and quadruple tested and AB tested and ABCDEFG tested even! And it's the absolute best thing for maximizing donations! Oh wait, people have already donated by the time they see it. Why didn't we think of that before? Yeah - go ahead and change it. We all know it's super ugly. But maybe it would be the least complicated if you edited it in a temp space first and showed folks. Zackexley 01:28, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hahaha, cool. I'm trying to find a few people with sharp design eyes (and coding skills) who would be interested in de-uglyfying this wiki a bit. I've got one or two people in mind, including the person who worked on the 2012 Wikimania main page. I have the technical skills, but not the design skills, unfortunately. Sandboxes sound fine. :-) --MZMcBride 04:27, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- It looks great, thank you! The problem is that we might not have time to do the finishing touches and get it up in the next couple of days. This is the most busy time of the fundraiser. But we'll try to use this as soon as we can.
Hi. I'm working on cleaning up this wiki a bit. I've proposed the following pages for deletion. I'm notifying you as you're listed in the page history. Without objection, the pages listed below will be deleted in about a month. Thanks for all of your work here. --MZMcBride (talk) 05:03, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
- L11 bigrec 1031 wasmp/en/US
- L11 bigrec 1031 wasmpr/en/US
- L11 bigrec 1031 wasst/en/US
- L11 bigrec 1031 wasstR/en/US
- L2011 JWJN001/sw/TZ
- L12 0412 ES/es
Hi. Category:Proposed deletions is quickly growing. Many of these pages are old fundraising pages that I believe are no longer needed. I'm notifying individual editors on their talk pages (similar to what you see directly above) and waiting 90 days (previously 30). I also pinged the fundraising mailing list. Let me know if any of these pages need to stick around. If so, we'll need to find a category for them and possibly figure out ways to rewrite them to not use raw HTML. So... hopefully most can be cleaned out. :-) --MZMcBride (talk) 03:36, 24 April 2013 (UTC)