From the Wikimedia Foundation
|In other languages||English|
Subject line index
- Is there a formal division of operation authority between the WMF and the various project communities?
- Where does the money come from, and where does it go?
- Is the Wikimedia Foundation financially sustainable?
- Why does the Wikimedia Foundation not currently accept Bitcoin?
- How much of the money raised by the Wikimedia Foundation goes to the mission?
- What is the difference between charging for services and asking for donations?
- Why don't you advertise?
- Where do donations come from?
- What does the Wikimedia Foundation do?
- How many employees does the WMF have, and what do they do?
- To what extent is the Wikimedia Foundation an advocacy organization?
- What are the WMF's major values and beliefs? How does it feel about censorship?
- Is this your project? Determining whether or not a site belongs to the Wikimedia Foundation.
- How does the Wikimedia Foundation support copyright laws?