To donate to the Wikimedia Foundation, please visit Fundraising.
Annual reports are available by year, below, and raw data is available at https://frdata.wikimedia.org/
- 1 Fundraising fiscal year 2016-2017
- 2 Fundraising fiscal year 2015-2016
- 3 Fundraising fiscal year 2014-2015
- 4 Fundraising fiscal year 2013-2014
- 5 Fundraising campaign 2012
- 6 Fundraising campaign 2011
- 7 Fundraising campaign 2010
- 8 Fundraising campaign 2009
- 9 Fundraising campaign 2008
- 10 Fundraising campaign 2007
- 11 Fundraising campaign 2006
- 12 Fundraising in 2005 and before
Fundraising fiscal year 2016-2017
Fundraising fiscal year 2015-2016
Fundraising fiscal year 2014-2015
Fundraising fiscal year 2013-2014
Fundraising campaign 2012
Fundraising campaign 2011
- 2011 report
- WMF FR report for July 2011
- WMF FR report for August 2011
- WMF FR report for Sept 2011
- WMF FR report for Oct 2011
- WMF FR report for Nov 2011
- WMF FR report for Dec 2011
- WMF FR report for Jan 2012
- WMF FR report for Feb 2012
- See also WMF 2011
Fundraising campaign 2010
- WMF and chapters FR report for February, see
- WMF and chapters FR report for March, see 
- WMF and chapters FR report for April, see 
- WMF and chapters FR report for May, see 
- WMUK Report Feb'11-May'11
Fundraising campaign 2009
For more information, see Fundraising 2009 report.
Fundraising campaign 2008
For more info, see Fundraising 2008 report.
Fundraising campaign 2007
For more information on this fundraiser, see Fundraising 2007 report.
Fundraising campaign 2006
- For more information about the fundraiser, see m:Fundraising/2006.
The Wikimedia Foundation's fundraiser from 16 December 2006-15 January 2007 succeeded in raising just more than US$1 million. The first three graphs on this page show the day-by-day progress of the fundraiser in terms of total donations, across all currencies, up through 10 January 2007. First, average donation size is shown; second, the number of donations; and third, the total USD value of all donations. The second set of three graphs show analogous information, disaggregated by currency. The vertical red line in each figure marks the first day of the fundraiser; and to make patterns clearer, the large matching contributions are not included here.
Click on the images to enlarge them