Resolution:Replacement Board member 3 2007
|←Resolutions||Replacement Board member 1 2007||Errors?→|
|This resolution noting that Frieda Brioschi will join the Board and Oscar van Dillen will leave it was approved by vote (6 supports, 1 abstained) on 12 July 2007.|
Motion to vote: --Jan-Bart 17:02, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
Motion Seconded: Kat Walsh 17:02, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
- The election officials have submitted to the Board the final election report from the June/July 2007 election for three new board members.
- The report shows that Frieda Brioschi received the third highest number of votes in the election.
It is hereby resolved that:
- The Board shall invite Frieda Brioschi to join the Board on July 12th, 2007 for a term that expires on July 14, 2009.
- Frieda Brioschi will become a Board member upon notification to the Board that she accepts the position.
- Oscar van Dillen will leave the Board effective upon Frieda Brioschi's acceptance of the position.
Passed with 6 support votes on July 12, 2007; Oscar abstained.